UNDERSTANDING WHAT PRIVATE EQUITY IS AND HOW IT WORKS
Is your Physician Group contemplating whether or not to pursue a Private Equity investment? This session will provide you several things to consider before engaging in conversations with a Private Equity Firm, the most current market data on physician group transactions, expected future trends, and a real-life interactive case study that compares and contrasts key aspects of two recent physician group deals.
Meet the Presenter:
Steve Stang, CPA
Partner, Health Care Transactions Leader | CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
Steve is a partner in CliftonLarsonAllen’s Charlotte office with more than 28 years of experience, and currently serves as the firm’s health care transactions services practice leader. Steve previously served in a variety of leadership roles including the firm’s national health care assurance services leader, the national hospitals and health systems practice leader, the Southeast health care practice leader, and the Charlotte office health care practice leader.
He recently completed a three-year term on the AICPA’s Health Care Expert Panel. In this role, Steve helps voice the health care industry’s views to the standard setting bodies, as well as provides technical guidance and assistance to health care providers.
Technical experience Steve has extensive experience serving health care clients throughout his 25-year career, including public companies, private equity groups and health care providers, including:
· Leads multi-discipline buy-side and sell-side due diligence engagements (QofE) for private equity investors, strategic buyers and sellers
· Delivers substantial value in successful transactions ranging in enterprise value from $5 million to $300+ million
·Developed financial models, projections and forecasts to analyze target company financial performance
· Advised on over $5 billion of health care bond transactions
· Prepared strategic financial plans and financial feasibility studies for various health care providers
· Acted as the signing audit partner for health care clients ranging from $5 million to $1.5 billion in annual revenues
· Represented the AICPA in testifying before the U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging as they investigated how to reform the Medicare RAC audit program
· Steve received his BSBA and MS degrees in Accounting from Appalachian State University.
· He is a member of the North Carolina Chapter of the Health Care Financial Management Association o Board of directors
· Chairman and vice-chairman of the Legal & Regulatory Issues o Chairman of the Physician Services Committees.
· Association for Corporate Growth
· North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants • American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
When: Monday, September 23, 2019 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (Central Time)
Presenter: Steve Stang, CPA, Partner, Health Care Transactions Leader | CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
This email confirms that you have completed the registration form for the webinar listed above. You will receive a second email when your payment is processed. Your registration is not complete until your payment is processed.
To connect for the webinar presentation, please visit http://ewald.adobeconnect.com/mmgma0919.
Username: Email address you registered with
Advancing Leaders. Advancing Practices
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org"Nebraska MGMA" is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. P.O. Box 81052, Lincoln, NE 68501